The members of the Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council (ITRC) Quality Considerations for Multiple Aspects of Munitions Response Sites Team wish to acknowledge the individuals, organizations, and agencies that contributed to this guidance document.
As part of the broader ITRC effort, the Quality Considerations for Multiple Aspects of Munitions Response Sites Team effort is funded primarily by the U.S. Department of Defense.
The Quality Considerations for Multiple Aspects of Munitions Response Sites Team greatly appreciates the efforts of the team members who provided valuable written input in the development of this technical and regulatory guidance, as well as those who reviewed and commented on this document. A full team list is provided in Appendix A.
The team recognizes the efforts of the following personnel who contributed to content development of this guidance:
- Roman Racca, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- William Harmon, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Katherine Kaye, HydroGeoLogic Inc.
State Team Members
- Melody Mascarenaz, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Iver McLeod, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Beth Place, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Stephen Sterling, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Chrystal Strickland, Alabama Department of Environmental Management
- Ken Vogler, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Ed Walker, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
Community Stakeholder Representative
- Timothy Lopez, Public Stakeholder
Federal Agency Representatives
- Lisa Alcorn, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- Pat Altman, Naval Ordnance Safety and Security Activity
- Julie Ange, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Ed Corl, NAVSEA Laboratory Quality and Accreditation Office
- Bryan Harre, NAVFAC Engineering and Expeditionary Warfare Center
- Doug Maddox, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Kari Meier, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Deborah Morefield, Department of Defense, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Herb Nelson, SERDP and ESTCP
- Andrew Schwartz, S. Army Corps of Engineers
- John Sikes, S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Nicholas Stolte, S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Sharon Stone, U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center
- Amy Walker, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Brian Brunette, AECOM
- Les Clarke, Battelle Memorial Institute
- Victoria Kantsios, AECOM
- Tamir Klaff, CH2M HILL
- Eugene Mikell, Tetra Tech
- Steve Saville, CH2M HILL
- Jim Pastorick, UXO Pro, Inc.
- David Wright, AGCPro, LLC